We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt French Quarter vs. Le Pavillion

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
241 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Hyatt French Quarter vs. Le Pavillion

First time visit to New Orleans, which hotel? We are booked at Le Pavillion but unsure if it is the right choice. Can get crazy reading all the reviews. Limited availability of hotelsfor the weekend we are going. Thanks for your help!!

1. Re: Hyatt French Quarter vs. Le Pavillion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 30 September 2013, 20:13
College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
10,892 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyatt French Quarter vs. Le Pavillion

Have stayed at Hyatt French Quarter and visited a room at Le Pavillion. Both are good properties. Le Pavillion probably has a bit more personality and personal service. MOST but not all visitors will find the Hyatt French Quarter location more convenient. Everything else being equal I'd choose the Hyatt because its location is more convenient for what we like to do while in NOLA. But if my visit was heavy on Central Business District activities I would opt for Le Pavillion.

Edited: 29 September 2013, 17:36
AR
Level Contributor
3,577 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hyatt French Quarter vs. Le Pavillion

Hyatt for location, Le Pavillion for atmosphere...if most of your activities will be in the French Quarter, and the prices are the same, I would book the Hyatt.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,553 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hyatt French Quarter vs. Le Pavillion

I go along with loop and skt..found the Pavilion rooms and beds to be very small the two stays we had..strangely enough never been at the Hyatt but like the location better.

new york
Level Contributor
241 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hyatt French Quarter vs. Le Pavillion

thank you all for your help i will be booking the hyatt.

6. Re: Hyatt French Quarter vs. Le Pavillion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2014, 06:20