We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurants in NOLA 2013

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,331 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Best Restaurants in NOLA 2013

The T-P Sunday edition will have the new dining guide chaired by Brett Anderson. E-highlights out today. Unless you are new to NOLA, there is absolutely nothing new to see here folks, please move along.

Best in NOLA 2013:

nola.com/dining-guide/index.ssf/2013/10/new_…

Now here are the new places. I have to agree with one of the comments, not sure why Dominique's didn't make the list, but whatever.

Best New in 2013:

nola.com/dining-guide/index.ssf/2013/10/new_…

The good news is that, regardless of lists and critics, I think the restaurant scene in New Orleans right now is as good as it's ever been.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,331 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Restaurants in NOLA 2013

Not everything there's superb, but the grilled whole redfish at Peche is one of the best dishes on the planet. Probably the best thing I've eaten all year....but the year's not over yet.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Restaurants in NOLA 2013

I don't know, I'm happy with just cheese, so Bacchanal right now sounds perfect. And being here with the most wonderful friends in the world (Lydia Genevieve and Mr Genevieve) and listening to a very good band (The Messy Cookers Brass Band) makes it even better.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,331 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Restaurants in NOLA 2013

Yeah you right - good friends, good music, good wine, good cheese and the best weather of the year is hard to beat!!

4. Re: Best Restaurants in NOLA 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2014, 05:22