We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fans of Dwayne Burns from Maison Bourbon

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,411 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Fans of Dwayne Burns from Maison Bourbon

For those of you who are fans of Dwayne Burns, who used to play regularly at the Maison Bourbon on Bourbon St (I love his take on St James Infirmary), he now seems to be going old school and playing on the street. While I was in NO last month, I saw him regularly in Jackson Square in front of the church. He still sounds awesome though.

Mystic, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fans of Dwayne Burns from Maison Bourbon

I saw your post on DB a few months ago....there was not much on the internet, and nothing current.

Best of luck to your guy, sounds like he has maybe fallen on some hard times, or maybe he just hit the lottery and does what he wants now.

Really cool that you found him, though.

Cape May Point, New...
Level Contributor
624 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fans of Dwayne Burns from Maison Bourbon

After our Flok lunch at Muriel's last month I saw Dwayne Burns playing in front of the Cathedral. He was solo and playing "Summertime". It stopped me cold, it was so hauntingly beautiful. Let's hope Fitch is right and Dwayne hit the lottery and can play where and when he wants to now. What a talent.

3. Re: Fans of Dwayne Burns from Maison Bourbon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2014, 05:17