We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pat O's 80th celebration Dec. 3

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
163 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pat O's 80th celebration Dec. 3

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone in town this week. Here's some info and hopefully a link to more. If I can't get this to link, check their website or just show up!

The Dec. 3 block party at Pat O’s includes live music by popular cover band the Bucktown All-Stars from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. Guests may sip the discounted hurricanes in special commemorative glasses, with proceeds from the glasses going to a to-be-named local charity.

Depending on how the Saints game goes tomorrow night, I might see y'all there!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
32,567 posts
592 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pat O's 80th celebration Dec. 3

Will be going here on the 26th of December, but good info. I have only been to the one in San Antonio, I want the original one which is here.

Level Contributor
275 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pat O's 80th celebration Dec. 3

Was going to post this but you beat me to it by one hour.

Sounds like it's going to be good!

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,656 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pat O's 80th celebration Dec. 3

Oh how I wish I could be there to help celebrate with Pat's! Happy 80th! I'm sure a great time will be had by all!

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,142 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pat O's 80th celebration Dec. 3

same here, Den! Jordan...while I LOVE San Antonio, the Pat's there doesn't hold a candle to the original in NOLA!!!!

New Brunswick, New...
Level Contributor
310 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pat O's 80th celebration Dec. 3

I've been to the Pat's in Orlando and it was not bad, but the original is clearly the best!

6. Re: Pat O's 80th celebration Dec. 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 05:18