We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mardi Gras Insiders Tours

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Mardi Gras Insiders Tours

Hi

I am looking to book a package for the upcoming carnival in New Orleans with Mardi Gras Insiders Tours.

Has anyone done the tour in previous years with this company? Thoughts or feedback would be appreciated.

Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mardi Gras Insiders Tours

Hi,

Did you end up going with Mardi Gras Insiders Tours?

If so, how was it? Would you recommend using this tour company?

Thanks,

M.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mardi Gras Insiders Tours

Hi M

I did and had an amazing time.

Lindsay was great with ALL of my questions and concerns before the trip.

When I meet her, her excitement and enthusiasm were contagious. The Saint Hotel was wonderful - occasionally its a bit noisy but hey its Mardi Gras and Im sure I was to blame for that sometimes - and when I feel into bed exhausted it really wasn't a concern.

I was on my own so really appreciated Lindsay helping to bring the group together so you had people to hang out with and share the wonderful experience.

Im not really a big fan of tours so was very happy that I didn't feel like cattle being herded from place to place. The tours I went on were good as they were not to long but gave you a sample of some the different things in New Orleans, after all there was to much fun to be had on Bourbon Street.

Would I recommend them - YES. I am going to try and get back next year and will be booking through Mardi Gras Insider Tours again.

FYI My profile pic is from the Balcony party day - not to be missed!

J

3. Re: Mardi Gras Insiders Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 05:15