We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Close to bourbon orlrans

renfrew ontario
Level Contributor
555 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Close to bourbon orlrans

Arriving at 10 am Easter weekend suggestions for eat drink and music first day close to bourbon Orleans

Tku

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,396 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Close to bourbon orlrans

The Bourbon Orleans is basically in the middle of the French Quarter, so a great location. My 1st stop for something to eat on every trip (6 so far) is always at the Chartres House Café at the corner of Chartres and Toulouse (just a short walk from the hotel). Everything I've eaten is good, but my absolute favorite is the appetizer is the duck empaladas. They are awesome.

Also make sure to check out Jackson Square, which is on the way to the Chartres House Café. You will hear great music, see great art, and just be in the middle of a great ambiance.

2. Re: Close to bourbon orlrans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 06:18