We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riverwalk Opening

Augusta, Maine
Level Contributor
212 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Riverwalk Opening

Does anyone know a suggested date or month when the Riverwalk will be re-opening. I don't consider it a must do, but wasn't sure if it should be on my crappy weather list of things to do. The only thing on the list so far is Harrahs. We are going for 7 nights/8 days at the beginning of June, so I want to have some ideas of things to do if it is really hot or really rainy.

Augusta, Maine
Level Contributor
212 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Riverwalk Opening

The cooking class sounds like alot of fun, so I will have to look into that too. I assume it is right in the FQ.

Not really interested in the Aquariam or the Insectariam!

I would like to do a cemetary and Katrina tour.

I am on the fence about Mardi Gra world. It would be kind of neat I guess!

Love all of the input though it is very helpful.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
29,729 posts
545 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Riverwalk Opening

The entrance to the WWII Museum was 22 bucks when I went.

13. Re: Riverwalk Opening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 07:18