We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best King Cake to Ship

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
69 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best King Cake to Ship

My mom's 60th birthday will occur when I'm in NOLA celebrating my 40th in two weeks. (Yes, I invited her along...but she decided on a cruise instead!) I'd like to have a King Cake delivered to her office on her birthday. Any recommendations? I wanted to do Sucre but they only have delivery dates of Thursday/Friday. Her birthday is on a Tuesday.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best King Cake to Ship

Manny Randazzo

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,653 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best King Cake to Ship

Totally agree with Manny Randazzo. We had the filled King Cake and it was out of this world. They delivered it to our hotel during our last stay! Top Notch!!!!!!!!!

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,136 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best King Cake to Ship

another vote for Manny! The cream cheese filled king cake was to die for!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
69 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best King Cake to Ship

I ordered a Manny's. Thanks everyone!

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,136 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best King Cake to Ship

you will NOT be disappointed! :)

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best King Cake to Ship

We brought 2 large cakes home from Nola last week, a Royal and a Praline. The praline didn't even make the car ride home ( yes. My husband and I are the entire thing in 6 hrs!) and the kids devoured the other one instantaneously upon our arrival! They are delicious!!! If it wasn't so expensive to ship them I'd have one delivered weekly to my house!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
69 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best King Cake to Ship

The company I used to work for had a location in NOLA and they would ship us king cakes weekly during Mardi Gras season. I haven't tasted one in almost 10 years...hoping to break that streak in a little over a week!

8. Re: Best King Cake to Ship

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 05:19