We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natchez

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
552 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Natchez

Sort of asked this question before but didnt get an answer, so, ive decided i am going to go on the day natchez cruise in may when im there, dont want the meal, will i need to book ahead for the day cruise or should i be able to just walk up , im there on a fri ,sat, sun,mon nights

Edited: 15 February 2014, 00:31
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,327 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Natchez

You should be fine buying your ticket the morning off the day you want to take the cruise (you want to make sure it's a nice day after all). I've done the 11am cruise, no meal, and enjoyed it. It's veeery relaxing. Although I'm sure the food is adequate, most people will tell you to wait and eat afterwards (or before depending on the time of day).

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Natchez

No need to book ahead. Look for discount coupons beforehand. Skip the food, but get a Cajun Mary (or two).

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Natchez

cheers guys, muchly appreciated ;-)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Natchez

You can download discount coupons off the "neworleansonline" website.

Mitchell, South...
Level Contributor
2,731 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Natchez

Usually has live Dixieland Band which begins playing after the turnaround when the ship turns back upriver. Have always enjoyed the trip and the cocktails as mentioned. Skip the food!!

6. Re: Natchez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 06:16