We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest price

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sicklerville, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Cheapest price

Taxi or shuttle from airport to pier. It is just for two people and luggage.

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest price

I guess it depends on the price. taxi for 2 to FQ is 33 dollars set price, so 40 with tip. Where as I am not sure if a shuttle makes stops or not, the taxi ride is probably quicker?? I am just guessing

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,614 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest price

Taxi for sure!

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest price

The shuttle makes stops, but whether there would be stops between the airport and the pier, I'm not sure. I do know that they make lots of stops before yours if you're staying farther into the French Quarter. I vote taxi.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,553 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest price

shuttle is $20 per person and usually multiple stops to the FQ

AR
Level Contributor
3,577 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheapest price

Taxi is cheaper for two people and quicker....$33 for two people, plus tip...shuttle is $20 per person, plus tip.

6. Re: Cheapest price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 06:18