We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Commanders Palace reservations

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
279 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Commanders Palace reservations

Just tried to make reservations for March 28 for lunch online and all of the times are unavailable! Do they really fill up that far in advance? Especially for lunch? Would I have a better shot if I called them? It's my birthday that day and I thought that would make a fun thing to do-plus I wanted to get the 25 cent martini's, lol!

Thanks for any insight you might have.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,459 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Commanders Palace reservations

I'd call. They may a special event going on? but it is worth calling.

Florida
Level Contributor
69 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Commanders Palace reservations

The same thing happened to me in December when trying to book online. I was able to reserve it when I called though.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
279 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Commanders Palace reservations

Ok, thanks! I'll have to give them a call.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
41,489 posts
1,251 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Commanders Palace reservations

Did you attempt to make the reservations on the CP Web site, or perhaps an on-line booking service, like OpenTable (not sure if BP is on OT.)?

With on-line reservations (whether direct, or via a service), I have found that a telephone call can locate tables, when none are shown available. Some restaurants withhold tables for telephone, or walk-in diners.

If that does not help, then if you have a "concierge service," say with an AMEX Platinum cc, call them. A few years ago, we could not get evening reservations at many choice restaurants - nothing available, including Restaurant Daniel. My wife called AMEX Platinum Concierge, to inquire. They had a lovely table available at Restaurant Daniel, at just the time that we wanted!

Never give up.

Good luck,

Hunt

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Commanders Palace reservations

By phone, I tried to make res at CP over 60 days in advance for Sunday brunch on March 23 and they said it was "sold out." I tried the concierge at m,y hotel and he apologized and said he couldnt do any better - that they just book solid. I was able to get a 1:30 lunch on the 24th, later than I wanted.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Commanders Palace reservations

We are going mid april and I made reservations for lunch but 1pm1:30 were already sold out,

Looking forward to turtle soup and 25cent martinis :)

7. Re: Commanders Palace reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 06:18