We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with directions quick!

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
54 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Help with directions quick!

I posted before about my friends coming in from Grand isle tomorrow morning and what way they should take into town. Many people recommend we take 90 to 90 W instead of going 310 to 10.

I'm about 40 minutes out right now. Should we still come in that way as well? We are staying at the Marriott convention center.

thanks!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with directions quick!

The advice you received was likely very good, I hope you took it! Taking 90 and getting off at the Tchoupitoulas exit works best for what you needed.

Tell us what happened at what time so we can continue to give good feedback in the future.

2. Re: Help with directions quick!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 05:18