We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late Saturday Night FOOD in August

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Late Saturday Night FOOD in August

We are arriving at the airport at 8:15pm on a Saturday night in August, so I am assuming we will not get to our hotel until 9:30pm (after waiting at the luggage carousel and the taxi ride to get to the French Quarter).

We are wondering where we could eat if we are hungry at that time. Somewhere inbetween Hotel Provincial and Carousel Bar thats quick.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
55,553 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late Saturday Night FOOD in August

Both would require a small detour, but I would throw out Yo Mama's an option. And if you wante "really " quick I'd send you to Felipe's Tacqueria.

http://www.felipestaqueria.com/

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late Saturday Night FOOD in August

There's the Clover Grill at the corner of Dumaine and Bourbon, open 24hrs.

Practically on the corner of St Peter and Bourbon, across from Pat O'Brien is Yo Mamma's. A bar that has a really good burger menu. Or if you just want to grab a slice, there's a pizza place on that same block.

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
11,936 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late Saturday Night FOOD in August

Close to Hotel Provincial there is the kitchen open until midnight love it or hate it dive bar and Cajun/Creole-style restaurant, Coop's Place. There is also the less controversial and less crowded kitchen open until 2 AM Angeli on Decatur, serving Mediterranean, including pizza and salads, with a full service bar.

East Village, New...
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Late Saturday Night FOOD in August

Go to Yo Mama's great burgers

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,653 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Late Saturday Night FOOD in August

Right down Ursaline Street from The Hotel Provincial is a place called Quarter Master. They are open 24/7 and you can always get food there and bring it back to the hotel to eat in the court yard or your room. Also a place called Verte Marte, also 24/7) that deliver's; they have a sandwich called All That Jazz with Wow sauce that is big enough for two. I love both of those places. They are little convenience stores that have no seating but the food is very good and not expensive!

I also LOVE Yo Mama's!

Edited: 14 March 2014, 21:40
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Late Saturday Night FOOD in August

Wow thanks for the quick reply everyone! I will make sure to copy these down.

I hope we get enough to eat while we wait 2 hours in Chicago, but I like to have a plan if not.

I want to get to Carousel asap! haha.

Mitchell, South...
Level Contributor
3,070 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Late Saturday Night FOOD in August

Places where you don't have to back track would be the Chartres House Cafe, the Grill, NOLA formerly the French Quarter Camellia Grill, The Original Pierre Masperos, 801 Royal.

8. Re: Late Saturday Night FOOD in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 04:23