We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NOLA fever

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
NOLA fever

It's official, I have the NOLA/FQF fever. I can't wait!!!! 19 more dodos.

In 3 weeks from today, at 1:30pmish central time, I shall probably be checking out the Honey Island Swamp band at the Abita stage, and figure I will have eaten 3 times by now, maybe 4. :) Mmmmm.

Vancouver, Wa
Level Contributor
625 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NOLA fever

In three seeks I'll be having my first Friday "back" from NOLA.

Have fun porelly. You always do!

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,132 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NOLA fever

hey aja...who dat cat??? Is he a swamp kitty?

porelly...only 19 more, huh? You will no doubt have better weather than we did! Don't eat too much that you have no room for da booze! I can only imagine how excited you are right about now! :)

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,653 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NOLA fever

Nice pic AJ! Is that you with your kitty? Bailey's on your front porch please! We had Bailey's on our balcony for you and your Mom!

Hope you have a FANTASTIC time Porelly! You must be beside yourself with happiness! They're predicting freezing rain & snow for us tonight! Oh yippie.

Edited: 21 March 2014, 19:04
Orland Park...
Level Contributor
576 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NOLA fever

I am so jealous!!

Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
8,559 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: NOLA fever

Porelly, we will arrive three weeks from today. Getting excited now that the times/stages are posted for FQF. Can't wait to see you!

Vancouver, Wa
Level Contributor
625 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: NOLA fever

Hi Deny. My pix is of last falls vacation. We went on a cruise and stopped at St. Thomas where we took one of the best tours I have ever been on. Pix was taken at a tour stop that is an animal sanctuary and a she sells island items to help with the costs of caring for the animals.

Thanks a bunch to you and Herm for bending an elbow to mommy and I. We of course will do you both the same favor in return!

Rancho Santa...
Level Contributor
381 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: NOLA fever

26 days to go for our Easter/Anniversary trip. I absolutely cannot wait. But a fridge full of Abita Purple Haze sure helps the days to pass.

Allentown...
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: NOLA fever

I'm sure you will be soaking up that Southern warmth after this winter. I gotta wait till this fall (barring a miracle) till I go back. Have a blast, and have an Abita for me (any variety, I'm not fussy!).

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
306 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: NOLA fever

14 days for us! My countdown app woke me up at 6:25 this morning to tell me so! LOL :D

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,380 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: NOLA fever

Oh Porelly, you lucky lady! How nice to get out of this cold, snowy place and enjoy some warm sunshine in your favourite place!

Karen