We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brief restaurant reviews from our recent trip: Great food!

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
Save Topic
Brief restaurant reviews from our recent trip: Great food!

I attached my post to one of my old posts so it's the last post here: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60864-i34-k735049…

And my great experience with United Cab is in my last post on this thread: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60864-i34-k737002…

Thanks for your help!

Edited: 22 April 2014, 12:29
Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Brief restaurant reviews from our recent trip: Great food!

Not 'bumping' this but I wanted to mention that I didn't know Brennan's was closed until we arrived in NOLA last week! I should have checked because I was talking up the bananas foster and the haunted dining room before we arrived and I was very surprised to see the restaurant closed up and construction going on there. Anyone know when or if it'll re-open and under what configuration?

2. Re: Brief restaurant reviews from our recent trip: Great food!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 05:16