We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flok recon.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,557 posts
Save Topic
Flok recon.

A good friend of mine in Covington and his wife are having their first baby next month and have asked me to be there to share their joy. I get a lot of flack from them for not seeing them during my visits but you know how hard it is to not suck up every wonderful moment while in Nola that I have been guilty of neglecting my friends. So I'm headed to be with them during this happy time in their lives . But don't you know I've set aside a couple of days for myself in the Quarter. On behalf of the Flok I must insure the place is still up to our standards. So I'll be sipping Hurricanes, eating oysters,po boys, shrimp n grits, and soaking in the sights. Ahhh work work work. :)

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flok recon.

I know, isn't it horrible? I've had to give up my nice and comfortable life in WA to be here for the Flok as a permanent consultant.

Hope we can meet for a drink to share our misery?

Edited: 25 April 2014, 16:02
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,557 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flok recon.

"A" drink as in singular? It's a start :)

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flok recon.

We *meet* for one drink. Then we *stay* for another. And another. And another. Etc

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,557 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flok recon.

Rodent does Tujaques still doe the red beans and rice on Monday at the bar? If so what time does it start?

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flok recon.

I'm not sure, since I'm at work at that time, but I would say they probably do. You'd need to give them a call for the time.

Greenwood, Louisiana
Level Contributor
2,499 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flok recon.

What a trooper you are Bobby! I am so glad to have you represent the Flok to make sure things are as they should be for our upcoming Flokfest!

Cape May Point, New...
Level Contributor
622 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flok recon.

Well it's a dirty job, but SOMEONE has to do it ;-). Thank you, Bobby!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flok recon.

I'm feeling like my long term sacrifice is being ignored. Completely.

*goes to the corner to sulk some*

Greenwood, Louisiana
Level Contributor
2,499 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flok recon.

lol @ Rodent-YOU are the Flok's resident expert! Bobby comes & goes.

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,631 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flok recon.

Have the most excellent time Bobby! You're a real trooper and taking one for the team! Have fun!