We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NOLA Swamp Tour

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
NOLA Swamp Tour

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a company for an inexpensive swamp tour? We'll be 9 women, looking to take the tour on a Sunday or Monday in June, ideally for less than $35 each, if at all possible.

Recommendations appreciated!

Magic Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Flambeaux Bicycle Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bike Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,236 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NOLA Swamp Tour

I can't recommend a specific company, but I suggest you consider your location and your travel time/plan for the swamp tour. Most tours are outside of the city and if you are staying in the French Quarter, you will need to plan on an hour's drive (give or take). If you do not have a rental car, then the expense for picking you up and dropping you back at your hotel will be added into your tour price, and I'm pretty sure that will not fit your stated budget.

Edited: 01 May 2014, 05:51
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,236 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NOLA Swamp Tour

Too late to edit my post, but I completely forgot that there is a link for FAQs on swamp tours in the upper right corner of this page. That's what you should really look at.

3. Re: NOLA Swamp Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 06:15