We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buzz NOLA bike tours

Hartford...
Level Contributor
512 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Buzz NOLA bike tours

We'll be traveling to NO the end of the month and just heard about this tour located on Magazine Street. Anyone familiar with this company? They offer 2 different three-hours tours: "Crescent Tour" (seems to concentrate on the French Quarter), and the "Southern Splendor" (more Garden district). You can either choose a 9:30am departure or a 1:30pm ....I'm thinking the morning might be a bit more comfortable- temperature wise. I'm leaning toward choosing a bike (for the exercise) though I'm sure most of my party will opt for the 3-wheeled electric bike. Has anyone on this forum done this?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buzz NOLA bike tours

There are 36 reviews on TA for this place maybe that will help. We will also be there end of may into June. Would like to do some bike tour also. Maybe we will cross paths. Have a great time.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60864-d62…

Hartford...
Level Contributor
512 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buzz NOLA bike tours

Thanks Teena, I will check out the TA reviews....but I always like to hear from someone who posts on the forums. Still looking for someone who has taken this tour recently.......?????

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
357 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buzz NOLA bike tours

I have never taken a bike tour on Magazine or in the French Quarter but I will add that there is a lot to see en route. I have always traveled by foot/streetcar and it has always been an enjoyable walk in and out of the restaurants/bars/antique shops/emporiums etc (which can take a lifetime to hit them all) with plenty of time to explore without being on a schedule...

4. Re: Buzz NOLA bike tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:16