We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memorial Day Weekend in New Orleans

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
16 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Memorial Day Weekend in New Orleans

I am traveling to NOLA the 25-28 of May for the Memorial Day holiday. Any suggestions on fun things to do while in town? I travel to NOLA yearly, and have visited many of the museums and historic districts, so I am looking for things like parades, street festivals, and the like off the beaten path! Thank you !!

Mitchell, South...
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Memorial Day Weekend in New Orleans

Best check www.neworleansonline.com. Greekfest and NOLA Wine and Food Festival are on my calender.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Memorial Day Weekend in New Orleans

Look at http://www.gonola.com/. Every Wednesday they post an article "5 things to do in New Orleans this weekend". Also has a great archive of articles for visitors.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,236 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Memorial Day Weekend in New Orleans

The Greekfest is so fabulous!!!!!!!!! Food, drink, outdoors, indoors, dance performances, live greek bands, dancing you can partake in, clothing/jewelry/artwork to shop, a rock climbing wall for kids, canoeing in the bayou, a 5K walk/run and more! The pastries are all handmade by the Greek community in town, too!

4. Re: Memorial Day Weekend in New Orleans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 07:16