We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scavenger Hunts in NOLA

Mustang, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Scavenger Hunts in NOLA

Does anyone have a scavenger hunt list we can do with young adults or teen in the French Quarter. We've done them in other cites and they were so much fun. I found a old post from 2012. Anyone have a updated version of one.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,364 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scavenger Hunts in NOLA

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g60864-i34-k1924224…

Although an older post, not much changes in the Quarter. This should give you some great ideas!

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,836 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scavenger Hunts in NOLA

There's Strayboots doing NOLA now...

https:/…tours

But, I think it would be more fun if we create one on the board. I'll go first...

Take a selfie with this 1855 Soda Fountain which had an important role on our daily lives and also source of cocaine

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,364 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scavenger Hunts in NOLA

Depending if there's a bit of money involved or not, ask them to buy a t.shirt that says (one of my favorites) DADD: dad against daughter's dating (shoot the 1st one and word gets around). My brother-in-law especially loved this t.shirt (he's very much a daddy's girl). :)

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,836 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scavenger Hunts in NOLA

Ok, we officially have something going. Lets go people.. Its for the children!

Mustang, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Scavenger Hunts in NOLA

Thanks for the replys everyone!

6. Re: Scavenger Hunts in NOLA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 07:16