We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

14 weeks

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
Save Topic
14 weeks

14 weeks from today the Flok will descend upon New Orleans. Is anybody excited yet? I can only say... Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 14 weeks

14 weeks sounds very good!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,615 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 14 weeks

Only 14 weeks! Oh yes I am very excited to be with our Flok again in New Orleans! To break it down further only 97 days!

Wonderful people, wonderful drinks, wonderful food exceptional city! Woooooo Hoooooo!

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
11,060 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 14 weeks

Woo Hoo, Woo Hoo, WOO HOO!!!! (first two had to be lower case coz it won't let me post in Caps!)

14 weeks ago we were all saying "tomorrow it will be April" (the month, not the person!:) That seems like only yesterday, so it will be here before we know it! Oh yeah, I'm excited!!!

Note to Flok who haven't given me event RSVP's...by the end of the week or I'll book without a seat for you! (and you know I'll probably find a way to squeeze you in anyway coz ours hosts are the best--but you're making it harder on them...not me!)

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,582 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 14 weeks

14 weeks will be here before you know it.

5. Re: 14 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 05:16