We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late Night Snack

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Superior, Colorado
Level Contributor
161 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Late Night Snack

Arriving at my hotel (Decatur & St. Louis) on a Friday night at/after midnight and know we're going to want to grab a bite to eat. Prefer to avoid Bourbon Street that late at night since I will be with my teenager. Any other places to grab a late night snack?

Mitchell, South...
Level Contributor
2,738 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Late Night Snack

Daisy Dukes on Chartres St and right next door to Daisy Dukes is Jimmy J's. They are both on the 100 block of Chartres about 4 blocks from your hotel. An alternative would be for you to call the 24 hour Verti Mart which delivers. Verti Mart has great PoBoys. My favorites are the All that Jazz, the Shrimp Philly, the Cheesesteak Philly and the Fried Shrimp PoBoy. They also deliver chips, beverages, snacks, water etc. Quartermaster Deli also 24/7 has similar delivery setup.

Allentown...
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late Night Snack

I can relate to your late arrival in New Orleans, as I have had to do that in other cities. I only wish those other cities had the delivery options (and food quality) of New Orleans.

Verti Marte - 504-525-4767

Quartermaster Deli - 504-529-141

No need to go out late at night.

Enjoy!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,529 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Late Night Snack

The All that jazz is amazing

Ipswich...
Level Contributor
594 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Late Night Snack

Verti Marte all the way!

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Late Night Snack

Totally agree bobbyvegas and wookie! Hmmm? Shrimp Philly, SoDakMac? This is one I must try. I keep promising myself a trip to New Orleans at some point where I only eat at delis.

TXTXYEHA I like SoDakMac's idea of calling a 24 hour deli VERTI MARTE, All That Jazz sandwich and having them deliver while you unpack and relax. When they have it, their carrot cake is very good.

Here's a menu for Verti Marte: allmenus.com/la/… I still don't know how they put together all that food in such a small space.

6. Re: Late Night Snack

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:16