We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Rock

Birmingham
Level Contributor
371 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Live Rock

Can anyone recommend a live rock music venue in the Bywater/St. Claude/Marigny area please?

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
11,549 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live Rock

Checkpoint Charlie's

New Orleans
Level Contributor
295 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Live Rock

What kind of rock? Please name a band you like or a type of rock music you like.

Maui
Level Contributor
385 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live Rock

Siberia on St Claude has a lot of different shows - check out their schedule for Rock bands

Saturn Bar has some Rock Bands

Old School "Rock and Roll" with King James and the Special men at BJ's on Mondays

New York, NY
Level Contributor
204 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live Rock

I would not go to Checkpoint Charlie's unless you want to run into gutter punks using the bathroom all night.....I dont think I need to go into details on what they use this place for. Never again would I step foot in there. It was so bad that all the women had to use the office/employee bathroom.

5. Re: Live Rock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 06:15