We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saints Home Games....

Plymouth, Minnesota
Level Contributor
139 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Saints Home Games....

Coming down Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon from MN for the Vikes and Saints game. I have uncles down there and up here and this is my first time heading down for a Saints game. Is the weekend of home games usually pretty busy?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
52,337 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saints Home Games....

"Everybody" wants to come to New Orleans when their team is playing an away game there So you'll have a few thousand fellow Viking fans to keep you company no doubt.

I don't know when the Vikings game is, but if it's a weekend with anything else going one, like a festival or convention or holiday or...well, anything...then the town will be busy. It almost always is on weekends.

Plymouth, Minnesota
Level Contributor
139 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saints Home Games....

It is the weekend of Sept 19th. I see that Darius Rutcker is playing that Friday. Other than not, not sure what else is going on.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,555 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Saints Home Games....

It'll be busy

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
39,575 posts
1,135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Saints Home Games....

Bobby,

I agree. Even if it was JUST a Saints game, many areas would be busy, but add almost anything else, and the level gets ramped up.

@ Ken, if you have any desires to dine at specific restaurants, I would book as early as is possible, just to be sure.

Have fun, and remember, when the Vikes lose, it is not all THAT bad... [Grin]

Hunt

Plymouth, Minnesota
Level Contributor
139 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Saints Home Games....

I guess there is a burlesque convention that same weekend. Should be interesting.

Picayune...
Level Contributor
6 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Saints Home Games....

Find out what's happening all over N.O. by going to the Gambit New Orleans web site. Their Calendar of Events features all of the festivals, plays, music, arts, and restaurant specials. Dress cool for walking outside but take note, inside the Dome is always freezing cold. I'm going tonight to the game and thinking even though it's 90 degrees outside I may want to bring a sweatshirt to the game. Have fun and be street smart when downtown.

7. Re: Saints Home Games....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 06:16