We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Flok

Aldrich, Missouri
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
The Flok

Does the Flok do NOLA every year? Just thinking ahead!

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,653 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Flok

Hi Nola! Yes we do the Flok every year in October! Only 56 days away now!!!!!! We are a group of about 55 people now and we all love our beloved New Orleans beynd words! Always happy to have new members join us! :)

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,136 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Flok

We started as 7, grew to 30, now we're past the 50 mark people wise. Like Den said, we do it every year, and as long as I don't run out of ideas, we'll keep doing it! :) Good Girl! Never hurts to plan ahead!!!!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,713 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Flok

The Flok is the stuff of legend

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,136 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Flok

yeah...we're legends in our own minds! LOL!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,713 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The Flok

I think we should meet in a different city next year. BWAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA. Just kidding

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,136 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Flok

Bwahahahahahahaha! You're toooooo funny BobbyNola!!!! (soon....soon....soon....) I feel that Baptism in your future!!!!

Edited: 17 August 2014, 18:52
Elmhurst, Illinois
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: The Flok

Nolanutty - I can't tell you how this forum has affected me. Among my family/friends, I am the only obsessed fan of NOLA. And, as hard as they try to understand, no one understands as much as the FLOK. I was blessed to be able to meet a lot of them last year and am going again this year. They are the best -- funny, inventive, crazy, etc. Start planning now for next year. Planning is half the fun!!

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
145 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Flok

I think this is just incredible and so interesting - - a bunch of people who met on an internet travel forum becoming such great friends - bound together by their love of a city. It's fabulous.

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,653 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Flok

That's exactly what it is SMH! Hopefully you'll be able to join us sometime. We always love to welcome new members :)

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,136 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The Flok

thanks, SMH71...and you will ALWAYS be welcome to join the Flok too!

luvNO311...you ARE flok! And we feel the same!!!

Edited: 19 August 2014, 02:17