We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why is it...?

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
890 posts
Save Topic
Why is it...?

The closer I get to a trip, the less often new posts show up here in the New Orleans forum? Is it just me? I need my fix!!!!!!!!!!

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,631 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why is it...?

I feel the same way Bruce! Where are those trip reports folks? We need our fix :)

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
890 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Why is it...?

Phew! I'm glad I'm not alone. I love seeing anything and everything to help pass the last few weeks. 34 days! We're going with no itinerary (as you well know ;), but I'm always keeping an eye open for something new to check out.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
890 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Why is it...?

Refresh, refresh, refresh.... LOL

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,111 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Why is it...?

I saw your itinerary. I LIKE your itinerary!!! YOU GO, GUYS!!!!

Okay, I'll post something new tomorrow...but you won't BE at Flokfest4. BOO HOO!!!!!

Michigan USA
Level Contributor
747 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Why is it...?

I'm with you BruceandKelli!!!

I've got 21 more days and now I'm reduced to reading OLD ones! LOL

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
934 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Why is it...?

Its true! haha I am 26 days to my very first visit and I have been here for hours a day and the posts just aren't moving fast enough for my liking. Maybe I will build my itinerary today and get you all to critique it. Keep us all busy :)

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,111 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Why is it...?

you go, Ivy!!!!

8. Re: Why is it...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 05:17