We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn French Quarter - Chateau Lemoyne

Belleville, Illinois
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn French Quarter - Chateau Lemoyne

My head is spinning. I have found two hotels with the same name Holiday Inn French Quarter - Chateau Lemoyne. The address of one is 301 Dauphine Street and the other is 301 Rue Dauphin-French Quarter. There is a couple hundred dollar price difference between the two during our time period. Are these really two different hotels? Does anyone have any opinions on which is better? I'm so confused by the fact that they have the same name.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited: 30 August 2014, 07:06
Mitchell, South...
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn French Quarter - Chateau Lemoyne

They are the same hotel. "Rue" is the French word for street. The price difference perhaps has to do with the quality of the room or due to different travel agencies eg Orbitz vs Expedia having agreements with the hotel.

J H
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
194 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn French Quarter - Chateau Lemoyne

No, they are the same. There is another Holiday Inn on Iberville I believe. Sometimes websites make mistakes

Mitchell, South...
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn French Quarter - Chateau Lemoyne

124 Royal St is now a Wyndam , formerly Holiday Inn French Quarter. The word "Rue" and the word "Street" are used interchangeably in the French Quarter. No mistake just another way of giving their address. I often receive my mail addressed to Rue Bourbon, other times to Bourbon St..

Edited: 02 September 2014, 21:56
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
27,822 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn French Quarter - Chateau Lemoyne

"124 Royal St is now a Wyndam , formerly Holiday Inn French Quarter."

I stayed there and it is probably why it took me 4 and half years to go back.

5. Re: Holiday Inn French Quarter - Chateau Lemoyne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 05:15