We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Charles Stretcar

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
775 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
St. Charles Stretcar

I've always enjoyed the streetcars when viisiting NO, particularly the St. Charles streetcar. Will be visiting in late May does anyone know the status of the St. Charles line? Will it be up and running by then? Can't seem to locate specifc information on the web, even the city site. My understanding is the line is partially open with a goal to have the entire route in operation by fall of '07. Can some one post some accurate updates on the St. Charles line, maybe apend to this post and update from time to time. I'm sure many people would appreciate occasional updates on the St. Charles, a truly beautiful trip. Looking forward to my return to NO in May.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,585 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Charles Stretcar

Right now it only goes as far as Lee Circle and I believe in June they are expected to have the next leg completed.

2. Re: St. Charles Stretcar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 02:17