We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do you rent a room in Pedasi on the internet?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
How do you rent a room in Pedasi on the internet?

I want to visit and rent a room in Pedasi in June and I am having the hardest time trying to get one! On tripadvisor.com, they do not have an area to rent a room or check the price, does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you! Lisa :)

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do you rent a room in Pedasi on the internet?

Contact them thru their website directly (*after checking out their reviews on here of course, and believing them). You may have to telephone them to do so if this does not work. Do you speak any Spanish?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
17 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do you rent a room in Pedasi on the internet?

I realize your post was awhile ago, but in case it may be helpful to someone else....we were doing some research in prep for our April 2012 trip. Seems accommodations there are definitely on the small side. I used casa di campos website, but ended up just calling them directly. They were very kind & Ovidio spoke English quite well. We are looking forward to staying there in a few months. We are definitely going to be boning up on our Spanish before we go, seems like we'll get much more out of this adventure that way.

Red Deer, Canada
Level Contributor
73 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do you rent a room in Pedasi on the internet?

yes email www.casacampo.com they speak english the owners are ovidio & koby and the booking girl is judy .

koby@casacampopedasi.com

this is an awesome B&B and clean and just plain wonderful we just returned!!

i have many photos and just next door is smileys resturante what a great place if you can go to los Venoa beach for the day Take your own booze & food or go to the resturante there great prices and the best beach ever!!

enjoy we sure did!!

email me if any questions!!

4. Re: How do you rent a room in Pedasi on the internet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Pedasi