We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pedasi light tackle fishing

Which Pedasi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manhattan Beach, CA.
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pedasi light tackle fishing

Does anyone have any experience light tackle, in shore and surf fishing in the Pedasi area? I'm headed down in November, and would like to do some fly and spin fishing, if possible.

1. Re: Pedasi light tackle fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2013, 13:18
Canada
Level Contributor
353 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pedasi light tackle fishing

I'm sure the experienced expats of the area will respond but you are right in the most fertile waters of Panama and what they call the Tuna coast. I'm sure many bait fish and their predators will be close by. Please let us know how you made out when you return in november. You might even want to ask a local fisherman to take you out a little ways into the deep trench and see what you might catch, maybe dorado

, wahoo, tuna, snapper, etc.

Gracias

Manhattan Beach, CA.
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pedasi light tackle fishing

Thanks for your reply. Should have known I would receive a positive response from a friendly Canadian!

Vaughan, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pedasi light tackle fishing

Way to go Canada! Always friendly!

5. Re: Pedasi light tackle fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Pedasi