We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zel am See in September

Liverpool
Level Contributor
644 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Zel am See in September

I'll be visiting mid September for two weeks. Can anyone advise how busy the town will be at that time of the year. It is at least 10 years since my last trip to Zel and I'm expecting many changes. Staying at Hotel Tirolerhof with Inghams.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
19,715 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zel am See in September

due to schools etc, it will probably be quite quiet. the majority of people who go on holiday in September seem to be the ones with no kids in tow. but the place should be nice and it is not unusual to be quite hot.

a bit of info...did you know that the Porsche family come from zell, and still live there?

2. Re: Zel am See in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 05:18