We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is the best way to go from paris to zell am see ?

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
what is the best way to go from paris to zell am see ?

Hi all,

I am planning to spend 3 days of my honeymoon in zell am see . I will be travelling from paris ..

So please tell me the best way please

I hope you can help

Thanks

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
22,780 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what is the best way to go from paris to zell am see ?

Train via Zurich/Innsbruck or via Munich, check available connections here: www.oebb.at/en

If you want to buy your ticket in advance, stick to either German Railways DB or French Railways SNCF, maybe Swiss Railways SBB too. Not sure whether a ticket for the entire trip can be issued at once.

What are you doing after Zell am See?

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what is the best way to go from paris to zell am see ?

Thank you mickey :

Can you please arrange the honeymoon destiontions for me I am too confused about it :

I am going to arrive in paris 29/april morning then stay there till 5/may

in 5/may going to prague via easyjet and staying there till 8/may

then from 8/may to 10/ may I would like to go to zell am see because my cousin told me that you have go to there in your honeymoon

Then from 10/may to 12/may I would like to go to venice then

and from 12/may going to milan and staying there for one night then going back to home because there is a cheap flight to my country from milano

Please help me as you can:)

Thank you again

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
15,534 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what is the best way to go from paris to zell am see ?

I'd love to see Mikey arranging your honeymoon destinations for you - it could be the start of a whole new career for him (not to mention a new function for Destination Experts to perform!)

Why did you ask for the best way to go from Paris to Zell am See when you seem to be travelling there from Prague? When you say you're confused I can see what you mean! ;-)

Edited: 05 February 2014, 19:24
4. Re: what is the best way to go from paris to zell am see ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2015, 07:42