We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madelin hotel

Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Madelin hotel

A huge dissapointment for a Hotel that costs so much. The resort itself is perfect and the snow is wonderful but this very nice modern hotel is let down by the way its run.

On arrival reception does not have enough staff and during your stay you will find that you will have to wait for long periods to get sevice while the staff on reception try to deal with new bookings in the middle of converstions with paying guests.

If yoy stay too long eating your dinner the staff may sujest that you could eat your desert in the bar

When you book the staff omit to tell you that the Hotel night club may keep you awake all night as it pound through your room into the early hours. They also omit to tell you that there is a strip club in the Hotel. If you are lucky enough to get moved from your room due to the base noise of the club dont expect as much as sorry for the nights sleep that you missed and paid for. When you compalin the staff look at you like your the first person who does not like sleeping over a night club and that you must have ears of superman becasue nobody else can hear it.

If your unlucky enough to be already booked to stay dont come across the Hummer driver who is attached to the Hotel as he feels it his right to reverse 25 yard down the narrow road as guest drive up to the hotel for the first time. He missed us by 1 inch !

Thers is plenty more on the Hotel but I have ran out of time but I though I would let people know about this Hotel as when you pay this much for a room per night you expect it to be perfect

1. Re: Madelin hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about Ischgl
Recent Conversations