We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus services in this area and lofer is there any avail?

Which St Johann in Tirol hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, United...
1 post
Save Topic
bus services in this area and lofer is there any avail?

we want to know if any bus services operate in this area of tirol. wher can we find more info

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
9,031 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus services in this area and lofer is there any avail?

Depends where you want to go. If you use www.oebb.at Austrian National rail will also give you both train and bus solutions

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bus services in this area and lofer is there any avail?

There is a regular bus route from Sankt Johann right through to Salzburg, changing buses in Lofer and I have used it myself.

I found my infomation about the routes and timetable from the Salzburg airport web site. It has a link for visitors to find out everything you need to know about transport.

3. Re: bus services in this area and lofer is there any avail?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about St Johann in Tirol
Recent Conversations