We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night life.

england
Level Contributor
288 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
night life.

my husband and myself are thinking of a coach tour holiday in soll next june.we do like it a bit livey in the evening .is soll very quiet .are there bars and pubs.we would appreciate any advise.thank you in advance.

3 replies to this topic
Vienna
Level Contributor
4,804 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: night life.

Soell has 3,500 inhabitants and more than 4000 hotel or pension beds. You will have a choice of restaurants and bars. If you want a lot to happen there are maybe bigger tourist resorts.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
227 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: night life.

Clay60, my wife and I go to Soll every winter skiing but this summe we decided to taking a walking holiday in July. I think the village is actually prettier in the summer. Most of the bar/restaurants stay open but they are an awful lot quieter. If you are looking for lively nightlife you will be disappointed, however if you are looking for beautiful little village with lots of charm you will love the place.

Wakefield
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: night life.

If you're looking for bars and pubs then for the summer you would be better choosing Mayrhofen, Kitzbuehel or Zell am See in my opinion. Söll is very lively in the winter but the opposite in the summer.

Reply to: night life.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Soll
Recent Conversations