We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haus Angerer, Westendorf, Austria

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
Haus Angerer, Westendorf, Austria

I visited Westendorf in January 2013 and stayed in Haus Angerer, Apartment 11, booked through Topflight. I cannot say enough about this apartment. It was spacious, spotlessly clean, fab views of the slopes. There property is above the Tourist Information center in Westendorf and ski rental shop. Turn right out the front door and you are on the slopes, turn left and you are in the village. It couldnt be more convenient. The large double bedroom has fab views of the slopes, the sitting/dining room also looked out on the slopes. The fold out double bed was very comfortable. The kitchenette was fully equipped with dish washer, hob, microwave, coffee pot (no kettle), fridge, all crockery/utensils. There was a seperate bathroom and toilet. There are fab restaurants in the village and bars for all age groups. The SkiWelt is wonderful, dont forget to checkout your ski runs on the website, you can also time your speed on the runs.. If you need anymore info I will be happy to oblige.

7 replies to this topic
Cork, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Haus Angerer, Westendorf, Austria

Hello Gabrielle,

Thanks for your review. We just booked these apartments with Topflight, but have now been told by Topflight staff that there is no hob, only a microwave! Is this true? If so we need to cancel.

Very grateful for help,

mark

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Haus Angerer, Westendorf, Austria

Hi Mark

I'm not sure if you got my earlier message, there is definitely a hob in the apartment we had. Top flight have two apartments in this building, we had the larger of the two. I cannot recommend these apartments highly enough. I have photos if you want to email me. Kind regards Gabrielle

Cork, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Haus Angerer, Westendorf, Austria

Thank you very much Gabrielle. Topflight have now confirmed there is a fully equipped kitchen.

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Haus Angerer, Westendorf, Austria

Hi Gabrielle,

Would it be possible for you to post pictures? Im currently looking to book the apartment but with 4 of us in a one bed with the pull out bed, I'm just a little concerned we might be cramped!

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Haus Angerer, Westendorf, Austria

Hi Rob, I have uploaded the photos of the apartment which I hope are of benefit to you. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Haus Angerer, Westendorf, Austria

Hi rob the photos have bee posted now and listed as new on tripadvisor

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Haus Angerer, Westendorf, Austria

I lived in Westendorf for the winter of 1979, in an old farmhouse. There were a dozen or so ski instructors from austrailia and new zealand. Upstars some locals rented a room. One of the locals was named Hans Angerer and lived in Mosen nearby. I am trying to find out if this is the same Hans Angerer. Also trying to find out if Sprachcshule Westendorf is still in business. Will be bicycling through the area i a few months.

Reply to: Haus Angerer, Westendorf, Austria
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Westendorf