We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus from Pula to Rovinj

oxford
Level Contributor
193 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
bus from Pula to Rovinj

staying at Park Plaza Medulin next week looking for advice on bus travel as dont want a tour would rather travel independently to Rovinj

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus from Pula to Rovinj

check here http://www.pulainfo.hr/en/prijevoz/bus/54/

and www.brioni.hr when it becomes available...

London, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bus from Pula to Rovinj

Hi, have just come back from Park Plaza, Thomsons have started a great thing, have never seen it before. It's like a taxi service in a coach. They pick you up from Park Plaza take you directly to Rovinj. No stops ,no guide, just straight there. Drop you in the centre and come back 4 hours later. 140 kuna it was fantastic. A lovely day out, it only took about 30 mins to get there.

, the bus from medulin to pula takes 35 mins Then to get another bus to Rovinj it would take a while,

I would totally recommend going with Thomsons, they also do the same to Porec but I didn't go on that one.

Hope this helps ...

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
156 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bus from Pula to Rovinj

Thanks for above post. It's very useful to know. We've been to Rovinj (cruise destination) and we loved it but have probably seen all there was to see. Will definitely try the Porec trip.

oxford
Level Contributor
193 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bus from Pula to Rovinj

Many thanks, we are in medulin now and have just booked the Rovinj trip which costs £20.00 each (approx)

London, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bus from Pula to Rovinj

Hi,

Glad to help, wish I was still there, a fantastic holiday, will definitely return.

X

Manchester
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bus from Pula to Rovinj

Hi

I am thinking of booking the Park Plaza Medulin from 17 Sept 2013. Will these taxi/coach trips to Rovinj and Porec still be running then?

How easy is it to get from Medulin to Pula and how often are the buses in day/evening?

Stockport, England
Level Contributor
54 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bus from Pula to Rovinj

Very easy to get bus from Medulin to Pula. Stop about 11pm from memory. I am sure the hotel will still run the trips in September, cost seems a bit steep but Rovinj and Porec are nice to vist and I suppose you are paying for convenience

8. Re: bus from Pula to Rovinj

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 September 2013, 14:05
9. Re: bus from Pula to Rovinj

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 September 2013, 14:05
10. Re: bus from Pula to Rovinj

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Medulin
Recent Conversations
More Medulin Topics