We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadian couples looking for condos

Lacombe, Canada
Level Contributor
252 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Canadian couples looking for condos

We are looking for a condo complex that might have 3 1 bedroom/1 bath condos that we could stay in. We are having trouble finding a 3 bdrm for our group. Does anyone have any suggestions for one we could try or a management company we could try to get them lined up? Our only requirements are that it is decent, clean and has a pool with a group area to get together at.

Thanks!

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canadian couples looking for condos

If you really want a 3 BR condo, look north towards Kohala. You should be able to find a 3BR that's much nicer than 3 1BR condo in Kona. The cost might end up being comparable in the end anyway. (Of course, you'll have to decide whether the privacy that 3 individual condos offer is worth it.)

I know several of the Waikoloa complexes have 3BR units.

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canadian couples looking for condos

Call Betty Kemper at 808.895.4136. She owns a property management company. Tell her I gave you the contact info.

Big Island, Hawaii
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Canadian couples looking for condos

Abbey Vacation Rentals, www.Konarentals.net , should be able to help you out.

Saskatoon
Level Contributor
21 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Canadian couples looking for condos

We have booked a three bedroom through waikoloavacationrentals.com/kolea-rentals/co…

very happy with price and location

Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
4,236 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Canadian couples looking for condos

I see we can now promote our own companies (post 2)

Try Hale Kona Kai 800 421 3696 www.konanow.com

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma, Grove
Level Contributor
5,044 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Canadian couples looking for condos

If you have your heart set on staying in the Kailua-Kona area I know of a 3 bedroom, 3 bath oceanfront home you might rent. When we rented it a couple of years ago with 2 other couples, it was cheaper than renting 3 separate 1-bedroom units or 1 3-bedroom. It does not, however, have a pool. We use a large covered porch for our BBQ dinners and gatherings. I'll see if I can locate the vrbo number.

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma, Grove
Level Contributor
5,044 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Canadian couples looking for condos

http://www.vrbo.com/46951 for the 2-bedroom home, then /34465 for the attached 1-bedroom cottage. The property is about 10 feet from the ocean and newly renovated. We really enjoyed our stay there.

Edited: 01 October 2010, 00:25
Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Canadian couples looking for condos

Sorry AA but you are mistaken. HawaiianTropicalVacations.com is 100% owned by Betty Kemper. She doesn't have a broker's license so I sign her docoments as a broker but I don't have any ownership interest in her company.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Canadian couples looking for condos

Have a look at vacation rentals by owners ....

www.vrbo.com

We got a lovely condo on Maui through this website.

They have condos and homes all around the world -- with lots of information and photos.

Yorba Linda, CA
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Canadian couples looking for condos

If you go to Hawaii.com and work the various links, you 'll find every condo deal you could possibly want. Also, tours on the site have very low prices.

By clicking on the various island links within the site, you'll also find out eveything you always wondered about the islands. ALOHA!