We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining

Seattle
13 posts
Save Topic
Dining

I'm interested to know how the Specialty Dining nights/buffets at the Four Seasons Hualalai are? I'm usually not a fan of buffets, but this is the Four Seasons....any thoughts?

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,443 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining

it is the best of the buffets.......it ought to be for $85 + tax per person.. figure $90 and that is with open bar........ so drinks are extra

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining

I go to the FS and sit at the beach bar and eat some yummy french onion soup and a great burger almost every week. A few times when I've been there on Saturday nights, I couldn't resist doing the buffet. I usually am not a buffet fan, but this is really really good. Grilled lobsters, steak and chicken, bbq ribs, steamed fish in banana leaves (lau lau,) sushi, crab legs, shrimp, all kinds of salads and interesting veggie preparations, and a huge dessert spread including little souffles. And a campfire on the beach with sticks and marshmallows to make your own s'mores. Not to mention the lovely FS Hualalai atmosphere. Recently they had a huge telescope set up on the lawn to view the full moon up close and personal. Tables on the sand on the beach or at the great bar. Worth every penny of the $75 price tag IMHO, and an excellent choice for a place to impress out of town guests.

3. Re: Dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Kailua-Kona