We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in Seward

Level Contributor
16 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast in Seward

We'll be spending 4 nights in Seward next week and are looking for restaurant recommendations for breakfast. We're up for just about anything!

Thanks so much!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,167 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast in Seward

Nellie's Roadhouse down near the AK Sealife Center was decent. Nothing to rave about and our service was sorta slow in Sept. 2010. That said, we would return there again if/when we're back in Seward.

Seward,Alaska
Destination Expert
for Seward
Level Contributor
3,394 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast in Seward

I'm not a breakfast person but many enjoy the Smoke Shack. Other popular places are the Breeze and Marina.

Bristol, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
4,647 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast in Seward

I like The Marina restaurant, in a recent trip report a visitor highly reccommended the Ranting Raven.

USA
Level Contributor
9,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast in Seward

I like the lattes & goodies at Resurrect Art, a church converted to art & coffee shop.

pine hill, nj
Level Contributor
307 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast in Seward

We had several good breakfasts at Nellie's(not so much at the Breeze inn). I never had any breakfast at Resurrect Art, but I've had many good coffee/mochas there.

Honolulu
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast in Seward

One more vote for Ranting Raven! We were just there last week and loved their croissants (especially the asparagus & cheese) and latte. They have an indoor sitting area and free wifi. Do note that they open a little late for breakfast though (9am).

Wake Forest, North...
Level Contributor
262 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast in Seward

Another ranting raven vote. Ate there four times in the past week. Ham and cheese croissants were great. We were a little disappointed it didn't open earlier but worked around that :)

8. Re: Breakfast in Seward

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 17:16