We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coupons for Kenai Fjords or Major Marine

Which Seward hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chapel Hill, NC
Level Contributor
111 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Coupons for Kenai Fjords or Major Marine

we will be in seward in mid-august. anyone know where to get a coupon for 4 of us that lowers the price on one of these full-day tours into the NP?

I read the primary thread comparing the boats but it was more of a time comparison vs a boat comparison - is Major Marine a catamaran and therefore less prone to rocking and seasikness?

fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,210 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coupons for Kenai Fjords or Major Marine

Check the top questions about Alaska for info on the two coupon books.

New York
Level Contributor
3,178 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coupons for Kenai Fjords or Major Marine

I see ill passengers EVERY time I go out on the Kenai Fjords boat trips, equally with Major Marine and Kenai fjords tours.

Preverntion is the only advice. Consult your health care professional for the best advice.

Chugiak, Alaska
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coupons for Kenai Fjords or Major Marine

There is plenty of rocking on even catamarans if the seas are rough. I personally find the catamarans worse because they make the waves more rolling and my stomach likes it better if it's a rougher ride.

Taking preventative meds is always a very good idea.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
102 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coupons for Kenai Fjords or Major Marine

We bought a Northern Lights coupon book which had coupons for both the Kenai Fjords tour and Major Marine tour. You might not have time for one to be shipped to you, but I bet you could buy one while you're there in AK. You do have to mention the coupon at the time of making your reservation though---I think.

5. Re: Coupons for Kenai Fjords or Major Marine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2013, 10:15