We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre-booking Kenai Fjords Tour

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Pre-booking Kenai Fjords Tour

My husband and I will be in Seward duing our RV trip this June. We have pre-booked various activities and campsites (denali at the start, williwaw at the end) and I am now debating pre-booking a kenai fjords tour.

It would be nice to have a bit of flexibility with timings so we don't have to rush the mid section of our holiday. How likely is it that all tours will be 100% booked up over the course of 2-3days at the end of June?

Many thanks in advance. I am so excited, literally counting down days, hours, minutes till we land on Alaskan soil!

Philadelphia
3 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Pre-booking Kenai Fjords Tour

where does one get the coupon for the tour?

fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,433 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Pre-booking Kenai Fjords Tour

See the Top Questions about Alaska and look for the one about coupon books.

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Pre-booking Kenai Fjords Tour

Is there a Kenai Fjords tour operator that offers a buffet salmon/prime rib dinner incl. I saw it somewhere but cannot locate details. Would this be for a full day tour only? Is July still unsettled seas?

Lake Tahoe...
Level Contributor
9,107 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Pre-booking Kenai Fjords Tour

When we planned our 2004 and 2005 Alaska trips we had reservations to do the Kenai Fjords tour. Unfortunately, wife developed a serious health issue in Valdez and we had to return to Sacramento. In 2005 it was my turn and had to cancel the last minute (we were already packed for our Princess cruise). Kenai Fjords, refunded our deposit without any problems. You might consider reservations and I'm sure they would let you switch dates if needed.

15. Re: Pre-booking Kenai Fjords Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2014, 06:16