We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice lodging in/near Seward w/ washer/dryer, for family 4

Which Seward hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
Level Contributor
66 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Nice lodging in/near Seward w/ washer/dryer, for family 4

Hi - we are in Seward for two days early August. Driving from Homer (about 4 hours drive?) to Seward, staying overnight, 2nd day we have booked 7.5 hr Major Marine Tour (which I believe is in the harbor side of town) where we have to board at 9:30AM. We are two adults, two sons aged 14 and 11. We are coming from Homer Halcyon Heights where there is no access to washer/dryer and I definitely will need one in Seward. Preferably in the place itself or easy access in town. We will have a car.

We'd like a nice place, I know there are no fancy hotels, but really comfortable, clean and where my two boys don't need to share a bed. 14 year old is big.

Thank you!

Seward,Alaska
Destination Expert
for Seward
Level Contributor
3,250 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice lodging in/near Seward w/ washer/dryer, for family 4

Both the Breeze Inn and Holiday Inn have laundry facilities for guest use.

We have Sip n Spin - do it yourself or drop off.

Harborview Inn has some townhouses near the beach plus they have a house they rent.

Seward Frontrow townhouse is very nice!

www.seward.com lots more listed

2. Re: Nice lodging in/near Seward w/ washer/dryer, for family 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2015, 06:24