We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife San Ramon??

Which San Ramon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
99 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife San Ramon??

I plan on spending a couple nights in San Ramon in the end of Oct. I wanted to know about the nightlife there. I heard that there are a couple night clubs in town, but I will be coming on a Wed and Thurs. Is there anything for nightlife at all during mid week?

Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Grecia, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
916 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife San Ramon??

Well, you certainly picked a quiet town to have some fun. The University of Costa Rica has a campus in San Ramon and the local bars and tabernas are many, small and usually full of students blowing off steam. Fri and Sat nites the bars fill up with Ticos from the surrounding towns and farms, and if you're into Spanish karaoke you'll have a blast. Here's a link with some local info sanramon-costarica.com/food-drink-nightlife

Have a great time, and go easy on the Guaro.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,036 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife San Ramon??

I do not know if they are nice or not...but I see a big bar at the enttrance of San Ramon by Pan Ma Hwy...is call the Mercedez bar...I see a lot of cars there most of the time when I drive to and from Arenal!

But San Ramon is famous for to many things but nightlife is not one of them!

roadadvisor

San Jose
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife San Ramon??

Outside of the city, I guess local bars and pubs would offer a little bit more of action on weekends...I am thinking Wed and Thurs will be quiet.

Reply to: Nightlife San Ramon??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Ramon