We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I find out who the excursion operator is???

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
28 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
How do I find out who the excursion operator is???

We are planning a cruise for June and would like to get some info from the excursion operator themselves regarding a dietary concern. How do I find out who runs the Eagle Preserve and Wildlife River Adventure?

The cruise is through Disney. (Disney has no clue to the answer)

This may seem like a silly question, but part of the excursion is a hot dog roast over a campfire. We don't eat pork, so it would be a huge disappointment to my kids if they couldn't eat the silly hot dogs because they are pork based and not participate in the roast.

haines, alaska
Destination Expert
for Haines
Level Contributor
7,087 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do I find out who the excursion operator is???

If the "River Adventure" is on a jet boat......that would be the Hess's.....that tour is over here in Haines....

http://jetboatalaska.com/Home-Page.html ......I would contact them directly to ask about the hot dog choices...

You will probably see a moose on the boat tour, with a slim chance at seeing a bear up on the mountain.....the boat tour is fun and scenic, but if your kids really enjoy animals, you might want to see if Disney has a tour out to Steve Kroschel's animal preserve.....many more animals, up close and personal......

Edited: 21 April 2014, 15:38
2. Re: How do I find out who the excursion operator is???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 06:16