We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP!! Need good reliable Seatac motel with safe parking

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Topic
HELP!! Need good reliable Seatac motel with safe parking

Hi there,

First time on this forum and I am unfamiliar with Seattle, hoping someone can help. Thinking of flying out of Seatac Nov. 25/07 and returning Dec. 9/07, so we will need a clean reasonable priced motel for the night of Nov. 24/07 and then an additional 14 days of parking in a safe, reliable preferrably fenced secured parking lot. We will be driving down from Port Coquitlam, BC (an hour outside of Vancouver) staying at a motel and then flying out early the next morning so we would also need a reliable shuttle to the airport. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lin5054

Seattle
Level Contributor
614 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP!! Need good reliable Seatac motel with safe parking

Do you want a motel/hotel that has parking for when you are gone or are do you want an airport parking lot?

"Reasonable" also has different meanings to everyone. What price range are you looking for?

Masterpark seems to have the most prevalant parking lots. At least those are the ones I notice when driving in the area. I believe they cost $12.95 a day. You can get more info at masterparking.com. I'm sure they have shuttle service to the airport.

There are an abundance of hotels near the airport in all different price ranges. Give that range and more specific hotels might be recommended.

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP!! Need good reliable Seatac motel with safe parking

Thanks Travellingval,

I'm looking for a motel/hotel for 1 night (2 people) that will include the parking for up to 15 days hopefully for $200 or less. It doesn't need to be a fancy motel, we don't need a lot of extra frills just clean and safe, it is just for sleeping the one night before we go on vacation but I would like a safe secured parking area for the 14 days that we are gone. Thanks for your help.

Lin5054

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
Level Contributor
6,141 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP!! Need good reliable Seatac motel with safe parking

My inlaws have a favorite because they live about two hours outside Seattle - but I am struggling to remember the name. I will post when I get in touch with them.

There are many choices, check out parksleepfly.com to start.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,217 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP!! Need good reliable Seatac motel with safe parking

you can find motels that offer the parking but none with a 'secure' lot. Most are open to the street. The doubletree south advertises a room with parking for I believe $130. I'll check the sunday papers, but your better to use the masterparking.com coupon and just get a decent hotel on your own if security is a priority.

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: HELP!! Need good reliable Seatac motel with safe parking

Thanks so much for the suggestions.

Davidgmg if we decide to use master parking can you suggest a low priced motel that is clean and safe.

Thanks again everyone.

Lin5054

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
Level Contributor
6,141 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HELP!! Need good reliable Seatac motel with safe parking

Master Park is typically our choice. Make sure you print out a coupon online before you go for the best rate. Master Park is all "valet". They take your car at the front, park it, then have it waiting when you return. Pretty decent for $11.50/day. We like Lot "B". They also have Alaska Airline check-in right there (if that's your carrier) and you get Alaska miles.

My in-laws use the park-sleep-fly option at the Seatac Hampton Inn. They have left their car for as long as a month(!!!) with no problems.

I am not sure how "cheap" your price point for a hotel is, but consider Sleep Inn Seatac - I think they have a park-sleep-fly option too.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,217 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: HELP!! Need good reliable Seatac motel with safe parking

They have coupons online for $61 a week. For reasonable why not use Priceline? Since its only one nite bid $60 and see what you get. Also try hotwire.com. You will get a name brand hotel. Most all of them will have a free shuttle. Look at biddingfortravel.com to see some winning bids.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,217 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: HELP!! Need good reliable Seatac motel with safe parking

you can also see 'deals' on hotelcoupons.com

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: HELP!! Need good reliable Seatac motel with safe parking

Thanks everyone, you've been a wealth of information. Any other or more suggestions are always welcome.

lin5054

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: HELP!! Need good reliable Seatac motel with safe parking

Bump