We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving Tour of Seattle

Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Driving Tour of Seattle

Can someone suggest a good driving route for a tour of Seattle? I will be in a motorcoach starting at SeaTac and ending at Pikes Place Market. Looking at about an hour time frame. Any help is greatly appreciated

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,995 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving Tour of Seattle

take hwy 99 from Seatac over the viaduct for a good view of the waterfront. Either keep going on Elliott ave towards the locks or get off and go up Broad Strett to see the Space Needle. You can circle the grounds and stop on Mercer st near the opera house for a pix stop. Then turn right on 5th and keep going thru the heart of downtown. Circle thru the stadiums area then go up 1st avenue to the market. I'm a tour guide and a bus driver so unless your driver is somewhat familiar with Seattle parking and loading will be a pain. How big a bus? I can refer you to a step on if your interested.

2. Re: Driving Tour of Seattle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 03:17