We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to be for 3 nights

memphis, tn
Level Contributor
855 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
where to be for 3 nights

Would you suggest 1 night in the Quinault Lodge and 3 nights in the Forks area or 2 nights in the Quinault area and 2 nights in the Forks area? I can't decide which area has more to see and explore. Suggestions?

Marla

Seattle
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: where to be for 3 nights

I think I've written to you about this before, but there's definitely plenty to do with 2 full days in Forks so that's what I would go with--that way you'd have a day for the rainforest and beaches, and a day for the Neah Bay area. Of course, if you're not interested in going out to Neah Bay, then it would make more sense to stay at Lake Quinault longer and hike there.

Mentioned in this post
Lake Quinault
Lake Quinault
122 Reviews
Quinault, WA
Bellevue, WA
Level Contributor
529 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to be for 3 nights

Forks itself is uninteresting; although you can drive to very nice places from there. For only three nights, I would stay in one spot. Stay at the Lake Quinault Lodge, rent a boat on the lake, hike in the area, and take day trips to the ocean beaches.

3. Re: where to be for 3 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 09:18