We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enterprise car rental at Sea-Tac

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Enterprise car rental at Sea-Tac

Does anyone have experience with them? I understand that their counter is in the airport, and their cars are off-site with free shuttle service. I need a one day rental and Enterprise is about $25 cheaper than the fully in-airport companies. I'm wondering if the shuttle is convenient and if the extra hassle is worth it to save some money.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enterprise car rental at Sea-Tac

The shuttles are generally convenient, but I'd opt for the extra dollars and be done with it. Don't know your plans, but if not leaving the downtown area, you won't need a car, and airport to downtown transportation is cheap.

Tucson, AZ
Level Contributor
442 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enterprise car rental at Sea-Tac

I've used them at Sea-Tac, and unless you are in a big hurry, use their shuttle to get to and from your gate. Last year, there was a lot of construction around the airport proper, and for that reason, I would prefer to rent off-site and let someone local deal with the mess near the on-site car rental agencies. Maybe someone local could update you on construction progress.

Juneau, Alaska
Level Contributor
115 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Enterprise car rental at Sea-Tac

I've not used Enterprise but was just in Seattle and can tell you that there is still quite a bit of construction in the area of the airport- they are extending the lite rail to the airport which is going to be fantastic! If you're familiar with SeaTac, getting and returning a car to the airport is still fairly easy - tho they take you on a bit of detour, its well marked. That said, shuttles are probably just as quick as traipsing through the airport to the car rental.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
24,657 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Enterprise car rental at Sea-Tac

Id spent the extra $25 and use Hertz or Avis on-site and not worry about waiting for a shuttle coming and going.

Madison, Wis.
Level Contributor
278 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Enterprise car rental at Sea-Tac

bump

6. Re: Enterprise car rental at Sea-Tac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 21:19