We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive time from Seattle to Paradise Inn in Mt. Rainier park

Virginia
Level Contributor
185 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Drive time from Seattle to Paradise Inn in Mt. Rainier park

Hi: We'll be driving from downtown Seattle to stay at the Paradise Inn in Mt. Rainier park at the end of June. Can you please estimate the amount of time the drive will take? Thanks very much.

Seattle
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
9,069 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drive time from Seattle to Paradise Inn in Mt. Rainier park

It depends on traffic and your chosen route, but it generally takes me between 90 minutes and 2 hours. If you leave downtown in mid to late morning (after commute hours) you should be fine with traffic.

Good choice to pick Paradise Inn for an overnight. I'm looking forward to seeing it re-opened after the renovations.

Seattle
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
9,069 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drive time from Seattle to Paradise Inn in Mt. Rainier park

Actually 90 minutes would be pretty fast to get all the way up to Paradise. I was thinking more about Longmire. Y

ou don't want to rush the drive from there on up; it's nice to stop at Narada Falls and Christine Falls for a look.

3. Re: Drive time from Seattle to Paradise Inn in Mt. Rainier park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 01:20